Work with us as a Student Ambassador!
We are hiring! Alongside our parent company, UKEC, ApplicationUK are looking for Student Ambassadors to help spread our message at universities all across the UK.
· Are you looking for valuable UK work experience, and to earn a little bit of money whilst studying?
· Are you feeling positive about your UK higher education experience?
· Are you passionate about investing in, and inspiring other people?
Become a Student Ambassador for UKEC and ApplicationUK and share your experiences with others, helping to raise awareness of our services and the benefits of studying for a degree in the UK.
Student Ambassadors are current international students who are recruited, trained and paid to represent UKEC and ApplicationUK in order to promote studying in the UK. UKEC offers a free, comprehensive application service to UK undergraduate degrees for students from all around the world, whilst the ApplicationUK online platform offers a unique tool whereby ranking, comparing, and applying to up to five UK universities for postgraduate courses is reduced to one simple process.
By becoming a Student Ambassador, you will receive regular training, briefing, and be able to participate at university and professional events, gaining valuable work experience and skills. The perfect addition to any student's CV! You could even secure a full-time job offer once you graduate, landing the opportunity to work for an international organisation, with offices in the UK, China, and Malaysia.
What does a Student Ambassador do?
- Assist us to coordinate, facilitate, and support UKEC and ApplicationUK activities and events.
- Share your experiences with prospective students and promote UK higher education and universities.
- Gather information about prospective student activities to promote UKEC and ApplicationUK.
- Develop and build positive relationships with international student bodies and societies.
- Raise aspirations and awareness about studying in the UK, and of UKEC and ApplicationUK services.
What's in it for you?
· £25 per student that you refer to UKEC and/or ApplicationUK.
· Bonuses of up to £300, per month!
· Flexible hours – work around your academic schedule, anytime, and anywhere you wish.
· Develop your interpersonal, public speaking, and independent thinking skills.
· Grow your confidence and experience in organising events.
· Enhance your CV, and receive full support for your career progression.
Send us your CV at email@example.com today!
Applications are open to all current students. Once we have processed your CV, we will get in touch to invite you to our Student Ambassador briefing for further information.
Find out more about UKEC by visiting our website here, or find us on Facebook:
UK Postgraduate Courses with J...
2018 University Admissions: Wh...
AppUK FAQs: Personal Bank Stat...
The Full UK Master's Applicati...
Why Should I Study for a Maste...
UK Student Societies: Which On...
The International Student Expe...
AppUK Tours: Student Accommoda...
Top Tips for a Stress Free Exa...
University Accommodation Appli...