Aberdeen International Masters Scholarship - Vietnam, China, Malaysia and Africa
As part of our commitment to attracting the very best students to join our diverse international community, we are delighted to offer the Aberdeen International Masters Scholarship. This scholarship is in the form of a £2,000 tuition fee discount and is open to self-funding students who are nationals of Vietnam, China, Malaysia, and African countries, and are classed as international for tuition fee purposes.
• You must have been given a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible Masters programme (postgraduate taught programme) at the University of Aberdeen.
• You must be planning on beginning your studies in January 2017 or September 2018.
• You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
• You must be a full-time international student.
• You must be based on the Aberdeen campus for the course of study.
Self-funding students who are nationals of Vietnam, China, Malaysia, and African countries, and are classed as international for tuition fee purposes.
How to apply:
You do not need to apply for this scholarship. Once you have applied and been given a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible Masters programme, you will automatically receive an email from the Vice Principal forInternationalisation to advise you that you have been offered the scholarship with instructions on how to accept the scholarship that is followed by an automatic tuition fee discount.
Postgraduate Excellence Schola...
International Country specific...
Science Scholarships for Ghana...
BU Vice-Chancellor’s Internati...
BU Commonwealth Shared Scholar...