The terms of service outlined below pertain to all communications and relationships between the user (you) and ApplicationUK (ourselves), who may also trade under ApplicationUK or applicationuk.com.
All communications, professional services and/or associated consultation commissioned by the user of ApplicationUK are governed by these terms of service. By engaging ourselves in respect to our products, services or in relation to any of the aforementioned items, you are hereby agreeing to these terms.
These terms of service are a legally binding document. You should read them carefully and make sure they contain everything you want and nothing you are not prepared to agree to.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
ApplicationUK endeavours to update content of the website regularly, and is in nearly all instances an accurate representation of current institutional data. The content of the website is subject to change without notice. Applicants can also check university websites for the latest information.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Breach of confidentiality & accidental breach of confidentiality
Any email from ApplicationUK and any files transmitted through are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Application and Offer
• A Student can only apply up to 5 applications per academic intake. You can only apply once to each university, unless otherwise allowed by individual university’s admissions policy for which ApplicationUK will be able to advise. Otherwise, duplicate application will be rejected.
• Once ApplicationUK accepts your application, ApplicationUK will create an email account for Student for university application purpose to ensure all email correspondences from universities are received without fail.
• Details of immigration policy can be found on the UK Visas and Immigration website. Student is responsible for ensuring he or she fully complies with the immigration laws of the United Kingdom when entering the UK for a course of study.
Check you are eligible for a UK student visa. Although you can only apply for a visa once you are accepted by a UK university, it is best to make sure you are aware of the requirements in advance.
ApplicationUK does not impose any fee for any of the services provided.
1) Application fees or deposits are sometimes required by individual universities in order to process the application or to acknowledge as acceptance of an offer made to students. Under these circumstances, all payments would go directly to the university. ApplicationUK will relay relevant information about individual university payment method to student.
2) Student should check the payment details before continuing the application process
Copyright and Usage
All information, communications, designs, services and work produced in connection to client projects belong only to ApplicationUK. In regards to usage of our work, you must; ensure ownership of all copyright, rights, licenses and/or legal approval of copyright holders, rights owners and licensors material(s) supplied by you to be used in connection to the work by ourselves, ensure no infringements of third party rights or reproducibility limitations, and ensure all usage of our work complies with respective laws and regulations both within the UK and in the country / origin where the work is reproduced. You must not make any amendments or changes to the artwork unless expressly agreed by ourselves or allow any third-parties to make amendments or changes to the artwork without our approval.
ApplicationUK does not represent the list of universities published on the website. By accessing ApplicationUK.com, the user acknowledges that ApplicationUK.com functions as a mere index and database found on individual institution’s official website. ApplicationUK endeavours to update the web content and database regularly, and is in nearly all cases an accurate representation of current university data, the user accepts to indemnify ApplicationUK.com for any discrepancy of the information published on the website.